WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
“Allies of Gravity” is a pedagogical approach for juggling practice and object manipulation. Born from the need to pave new learning strategies. The traditional way of “throw-throw-catch-catch” has fallen short.
The creation of a personal language, the search for individual universes with a personal “own signature” has become, in my opinion, absolutely necessary.
“Allies of Gravity” suggests another perspective of the “juggling-world” facilitating a type of training that inquires in the depths of this art and facilitates those tools that will provide new supports for creation.
Del juego a la improvisación
We will merge into a searching process crossed by play, improvisation and composition aiming at the creation of small lab-sequences which will allow a concrete way of experimenting and living the new juggling.
- Facilitate tools that will allow unstructuring the classic conception of juggling.
- Seek the personal juggling universe and language that will reinforce each player´s own idiosincracy.
- Stimulate the singularity of each body to construct a juggling game where the juggler is creator and not reproducer.
- Analyse in detail the creative process, unveiling the essence of each juggling movement and tuning the eye to observe beyond the trick.
“ludic resources with objects for workshops leaders”
- Consider different utilities of juggling and object manipulation according to the area and social group you work with.
- Experience playful strategies that enhance group cohesion.
- Identify structures that make up the different games.
- Incorporate playful tools with objects that enhance the Personal pedagogical proposals of each participant
- Presentation and analysis of theoretical concepts.
- Games and exercises with objects.
- Creation of exercises from theoretical concepts.
- Destructuration and identification of the components of the exercise.
- POSITIVE EMOTIONAL CLIMATE
- Competition and cooperation relations
- The “object-mask”. An intermediary between all actions.
- It is a support that contains and projects expression
¿WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
Those who teach any kind of classes and perceive the need to incorporate new playful tools to enhance their pedagogical approach.